MECHANICAL is one of the core branches of Engineering. Mechanical Engineering is one of the largest, broadest and oldest engineering disciplines.This blog is just designed for Mechanical Engineers. In this blog I have tried to manage some useful data like:
- Mechanical Animation’s
- Mechanical Presentation’s
- Mechanical E-book’s
- Mechanical T-Shirt’s
- Mechanical Slogan’s
Mechanical Engineering covers many fundamental subjects like:
- Statics and Dynamics
- Strength of Materials
- Thermodynamics, Heat Transfer, Energy Conversion
- Combustion, Fuels
- Fluid Dynamics, Fluid Mechanics
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Solid Mechanics
- Engineering Design
- Refrigeration and Air-conditioning
- Computer aided design (CAD), Computer aided Manufacturing (CAM)
- Product Design
- Renewable/Alternate/Sustainable Technology
- Automotive Engines
- Instrumentation and Measurements
And Many more..
What does Royal Mechanical mean?
Why Mechanical is called Royal branch/Royal Mechanical?
The main reason, we call Mechanical branch as Royal Branch; Royal Mechanical, because we learn almost everything in this field.
I am trying to make some useful data, collect here in this blog. Truly speaking some data are taken from Internet and some are prepared by me.